Accepting Guest Posts
Our mission is to make fresh, immersive content articles on Passport2Adventure.co.za.
What’s greater, Passport2Adventure.co.za is continuously hunting for informed, brand new suggestions from article writers just like you.
Write for us! Passport2Adventure.co.za welcomes documents. In case you are interested in posting for us, kindly complete the form the following.
Please provide pitches and completed articles for consideration utilizing the form below.
- Choice will be given to original reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Articles ought to range around 500 and 1000 words.
- We suggest initially pitching topics to us well before you pen it!
- We expect submissions as a Word document rather than a PDF.
- We encourage the usage of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging resources.
- Please hand in your blog post or pitch only once. Do not send it multiple times!
Should I Compose a Article Title?
That’d be ideal! We hold the right to fine-tune it for SEO, look or just to make it much more attention-catching. But if you want to recommend one, that tends to make our job smoother.
Can you alter my article?
We shall modify for content and quality, doing our very best to keep your style. You are going to be able to review our tweaks well before we publish.
Anything additional I should maintain in mind?
Posts should be authored in blog style, with quick paragraphs and loads of white space. Incorporating a few sub-headings is very much appreciated, and make sure you use only 1 space between sentences!
Should I add a graphic?
Yeah! Please do! You are going to get way more viewers with a good photo!
What about my profile pic?
The system uses your own email to pick up your profile pic from Gravatar, so make certain your pic is published there.
What should I do just after I upload my blog entry?
When it runs, we hope you’ll be active in the commentary, reacting to readers’ inquiries or thoughts.
We look forward to your participation!
Utilize The Form Just Below To Send Your Article
Prevalent Phrases Searched For: